Viva Las Vegas! (1 of 2)

Part One: The Road from Cali to Vegas



Scallop Trimmed Crop Top - Arden B. || White Wayfarer Sunnies - Forever 21
 High Waisted Denim Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters || Purple Hoodie - Uniqlo
Photo of me taken by my mom and the rest by me :]

Over the summer, my family stayed at a resort in Palm Springs, Cali with family friends. I can't remember for how long, but I do remember that it was scorching hot and beautiful! Some of the pictures are in my post called Up, Up, and Away || "For The First Time in Forever"

Anyway, the adults planned to end the trip with us driving to Vegas, staying at my uncle's house for a couple of days, and leaving for Jersey from there. And we did just that. I've lived in Vegas before, but I’ve never gotten the chance to experience the drive to and from Cali until this past summer. I can say that it was a really interesting ride and it was quite amusing to see so many houses that were literally in the middle of nowhere! They were probably one to two hours away from the nearest city and were so few and far apart they lined up their mailboxes like in the second photo above. Can you imagine living such a solitary life? It definitely makes me wonder how many things I take for granted in the city.

Part Two: The Strip


Top - Arden B. || Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
 Sandals - Naturalizer @ Macy's || Bag - Century 21
All photos taken by me
The last photo was taken by my friend's cousin's friend lol

Now, the glitz and the glamour of The Las Vegas Strip! And of course, a mandatory shot of the well – known “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign. 

Any designer label you can think of, you could probably find in this place. From Fendi, Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, to Chanel; it was there! I could only wish to be able to afford these brands. Think of me just strutting in the store, looking around, and then purchasing anything I set my eyes on for more than a minute! Haha, maybe one day? A girl can dream.

This photo set includes:
The Fountains of The Bellagio
The Forum Shops and Statues of Caesar’s Palace

xo,
Ally Marie

PS: Stay tuned for the 2nd post! It's about Downtown, Las Vegas! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment