AU x The Fandango Club

"Join."
~The Fandango Club

Photos taken by Jianne Badoy


The things you can find and discover on Instagram these days are crazy! From food spots to clothing shops, they're all on Instagram. That is exactly how I found out about The Fandango Club...they were on Instagram. This "small independent brand" based in North London captured my attention with their logo and name. I saw "Join The Fandango Club" and I was immediately intrigued and decided to check their stuff out. If it isn't obvious, I bought this top because the pineapples are so cute and it makes for a great, simple-and-relaxed outfit, I really like it. Check them out!

xo,
Ally

PS: Realistically speaking, I walk a lot, so the last photo was included to show how I would style the look in a walking-friendly way. :P These Mary Jane flats from Urban Outfitters are now on sale for 2 for $20 (regular $16) so go take advantage of that! They're comfortable, but the clasps might come off really easily. Nothing a little sewing can't fix though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment