Summer Blur

"Focus. Otherwise, you will find life becomes a blur."
~JPP

Arden B. Top || Forever 21 Shorts & Necklace || Charlotte Russe Gladiator Sandals || Ray Ban Aviators
Photos taken by Jianne Badoy


I'm back! It's been a while since I last posted, my family and I went on vacation and so did my motivation haha! Blogging can be difficult and sometimes, I feel like ceasing all at once. Also, I've been wanting to get away from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook...I haven't been on most social media these past couple of days and honestly, it has been very peaceful. But, I don't like leaving things unfinished so, AU strikes again! :P

Can you believe summer is already coming to an end? It was literally a blur to me; I took classes all summer, so you can imagine how short it was for me. At least, I was able to visit some awesome places, namely Hawaii and Maine. Stay tuned for upcoming posts! ;)

Good luck to those starting school this week!

xo,
Ally

0 comments:

Post a Comment