Black Friday 2014: VS Pink

Black Friday... If you don't shop on this "shopping holiday," you're insane. It is one of the best times to snag deals! But don't EVER lose control...

So, one of the stores I shopped at was Pink. VS Pink is a brand by Victoria's Secret mainly targeted for college students and other consumers around that age range. I love the store because it has great quality, but they are overpriced. I guess it's also because you're paying for the brand. C'est la vie!

Anyway, on Black Friday, they had this promotion for Crew Sweaters and Yoga Leggings; they were selling them for only $25 each and they are super comfortable! I definitely don't regret buying these.



Yoga Leggings in Medium || Neon Peach Crew Sweater in XS

Then over the weekend, they were selling their backpacks for $15 off the original price ($49.95). Luckily for me, I also had a $10 off coupon and ended up getting this baby for half of it's original price! Now, that's a steal I'm talking about!


And at that time, they were giving free socks with a Pink purchase so I also got these cute and cozy socks. I love them and I love Pink!



What did you guys buy? :]

xo,
Ally Marie

PS: I have an H&M Black Friday haul coming up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment