Viva Las Vegas! (2 of 2)

 Part Three: Fremont Street, Downtown (Old Town) Las Vegas



Burgundy V-Neck - Forever 21 || Striped Black Skater Skirt - Charlotte Russe (borrowed from sis)
Brown Bag - Century 21 || White Thong Sandals - Naturalizer @ Macy's 
Tarnished Gold Scallop Necklace - H&M
Photos taken by Angela Alcarez and moi

Las Vegas!

A v-neck and a skater skirt...not entirely "blog worthy" as some would say, but whatever! It’s my blog, but here’s the back story anyway (haha :P):
  1. I literally just got out of a pool and dressed up as fast as I could when they told me we were leaving
  2. Las Vegas Tourist Attraction = too many people = too hot = cool, simple outfit
...and voila! :P
Moving on, during our Summer Cali trip, we had a chance to visit Fremont Street in Old Town Las Vegas or Downtown Vegas. It's a little further into The Strip or something, I'm not sure anymore lol! All I remember is that we pass by The Strip every time my family went there. Anyway, I like this area because it's nice and although it’s still crazy, it’s not as crazy and as gigantic as The Strip. (Don’t get me wrong, I like The Strip too!) Also, the place still had tons of things for you to see and experience. You could actually go zip lining and my friend and I really wanted to, but when we were about to buy the tickets, they were sold out! Such luck we had.

Walking around, you’ll see a plethora of colors and bright lights, people wearing uncanny clothing, and even people who don’t have enough clothes on; for example, there was this guy wearing a bikini... Point proven, I hope. Many souvenir shops, street performers (like the contortionist above), and slot machines could also be seen here. But, one of its main attractions is the show on the roof. I've seen them (not the exact same shows) before because I used to live in Vegas and visited this place a couple of times so, I took this chance to record and share it with you guys!

Enjoy! :D


xo,
Ally Marie



0 comments:

Post a Comment