5 Days of Christmas: Day 1, Bohemian Chic



 Headband - Icing || Black and Gold Top - KARA || Black Highwaisted Jeans - H&M
Red Heels - Payless Shoe Source || Black & White Clutch - Forever 21
Bracelets/ Bangles - mix from Forever 21 & Charlotte Russe
Photos taken by Anj Lozano

This weekend, I had the opportunity to attend a Christmas Party and it was incredibly fun. There were lots of dancing, good food, and raffles. Luck was on my side that night and I actually won speakers! It was a Filipino event, so you guessed it, ballroom dancing and line dancing happened all night long. Fortunately, the shoes I wore were very comfortable and were not very high, which made dancing all night a possibility for me. I opted for pants because I was cold and lazy, but I tried to make it effortlessly chic by accessorizing the outfit. I think I succeeded in doing that, do you agree? You should, haha just kidding! :P Aside from the chic part, the bohemian part is all due to the headband I wore and love! I envision myself wearing that very headband at Coachella and hopefully, it will happen one day :D All in all, this outfit is perfect for a Christmas event because the heels is just so festive! It's a good look for going out with friends and you will definitely stay warm and comfortable throughout the night.

So, it's late and I have to wrap presents, so this is undoubtedly a short and rushed post. Thank you for reading, until next time loves! <3

xo,
Ally Marie

PS: Coming next will be another way of wearing red heels. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely very chic & bohemian--not a lot can rock that kind of headband and you surely rock it babe! ;)

    ReplyDelete