If I Were (Kind of) A Boy



 Black High - Waisted Jeans - H&M || Eiffel Tower White Tee - Forever 21
Canvas Shoes - Wet Seal || Blue Messenger Bag - Thrifted from Vinted App
Gray Wool Blazer - Hand-Me-Down from an aunt :P || Sunnies - Michael Kors
Navy Blue Coat - Uniqlo
Photos taken by Angela Alcarez

Before I get back to my school work, I'm just going to post this because it's been a draft for what feels like ages now. First and foremost, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with family and friends and an awesome shopping weekend. I certainly did and as for my Black Friday shopping, I am now grieving the death of my bank account haha! But now, I have hauls to post and those are coming up soon! 

So, this outfit I wore embraces all the famous winter colors. When it is cold, we tend to dress in blacks, grays, navy blues, and whites; I am guilty of that act. I wanted to wear the gray wool blazer that I received as a hand-me-down from an aunt and I had work so I wanted to be comfortable because I was also sick at that time. With that, I decided to wear my white Eiffel Tower top and my black high waisted jeans. I paired the outfit with my black and gray canvas shoes (it's actually black and white diagonal stripes, but look gray from far) to combine the colors of my blazer and pants. I accessorized with a simple necklace and a royal blue messenger bag to have a pop of color in my outfit. When I had it on, I realized my outfit kind of had a very guy-like style because of the blazer's cut and style, but it worked out I think. :P

That's all for now folks! Thank you so much for reading or checking out my post and blog, I appreciate the support <3 :D

xo,
Ally Marie

PS: Who doesn't like this song or Beyonce?



0 comments:

Post a Comment