Up, Up, and Away || "For The First Time in Forever"

Partie Un: Up, Up, and Away
Bye Jersey!

I look so funny here lol!

Somewhere.

Almost in Cali!

This was actually the view when we were leaving Las Vegas, NV.

I just woke up that time haha! Baggage Claims :D

All you see in Palm Springs, CA.

Our resort in Palm Springs, CA (above and below)

White V-Neck - Forever21 || Faded Glory Jeggings - Walmart
Knitted Sweater - Hollister Co. || Black Nike Roshe - Finish Line

I completely bummed it out when I rode the plane to California, especially when we flew back home; I just wore flip flops! I mean, you have to dress really comfortably when you know you'll be sitting in one designated seat for a huge amount of time... Also, to breeze through the security lines. Not to mention, our flights were always in the mornings, so I wasn't beat to look nice or to put make up on haha! You could definitely look cute and I definitely didn't look that, but let's focus on the scenic photos and I can do a "How to Dress for the Airport" post another time. Sounds good? It better :P Just to add though, I love my Roshes and that sweater I bought from Hollister, it's so comfortable!


Partie Deux: "For The First Time in Forever"
Awk


First time eating Korean BBQ (O Dae San)... or 2nd?

Everyone, meet my gorgeous sisters!


Bathroom selfie @ The Westin.

On the road back to Palm Springs, CA from LAX.

Pink Floral Dress - Arden B. || Vintage Pink Sunnies - Aldo

Long story short, I have several half- brothers and sisters. The lovely lady wearing a jumpsuit in one of the photos above, I met for the very first time during our visit in California. We've been in touch for years, that's why we decided to finally meet up and I love her!!!

I really want to go back to the West Coast!

xo,
Ally Marie

PS: If anyone caught it, you're awesome! :D The title of part two is a song from the amazing movie, Frozen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment