Universal Studios, California


My momma photobombed lol!
Floral Lace Cardigan - De Janeiro || Purple Scallop Cropped Cami - Arden B.
Denim High Waisted Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Gray Canvas Shoes - Wet Seal || White Sunnies - Prada Eyewear
Photos taken by Anj Lozano and Me

I had the chance to visit The Universal Studios in Florida and California and both were great! The one in Florida was so much bigger and sadly, we didn't go in the theme park with the Harry Potter rides. I'll go back one day! :D

When my family and I went to this California location, it was a really hot day and I was so thankful for the "cooling stations" where they blew mists of water with a fan. We were only at the park for two to three hours because we visited friends and relatives afterwards, but my sister and I still had fun. 

I wore a pastel purple, cropped scallop-trimmed cami with dark high-waisted shorts. Over it, I opted for a floral lace cardigan for a cover up that still kept me cool on a scorching day. I love how sweet and delicate the cardigan looks and how the light tops contrast with the dark denim shorts. I sported my light gray canvas shoes for comfort because we had a whole day full of walking.

That day was awesome and I wish I could do it over again. Hope you're all having a great summer as well!

xo,

Ally Marie


PS: Isn't it so cute that the Minion Mayhem 3D ride had a banana peel for a wet floor caution sign? Haha!



0 comments:

Post a Comment