"The New Yorker"



Men's Green T-Shirt - Armani Exchange || Black Harem Pants - Forever 21
Gold Circular Bib Necklace - Arden B. || Floral Clutch - Call It Spring
Black Leather Flats - Steve Madden || Brown Sunnies - Francesca's
Photos taken by Blue Jones

I love, love, love New York! It's just full of life, fashion, food, culture and basically everything! I just hope my dream to live in this vibrant city will come true someday. For now, I make routinely visits and attend college in this "city that never sleeps."

When these photos were taken, I had to return books that I borrowed from my school library and went to grab food that my aunt had been craving for days. I wore a green tee from the men's section in Armani; it was on sale and was also marked down for an additional 30% off, so I got it because I liked the style and would go with many of my clothes. I totally encourage the ladies to shop at the men's section from time to time because their stuff sometimes tend to be cheaper than women's. With the green shirt, I opted for my gold bib necklace because it contained green detailing which made it a good accessory to wear. Since, the necklace was a statement on its own, I paired the solid colored top with black harem bottoms and black accessories to keep it simple.

You know, a Starbucks drink would have definitely completed this look haha! I love Starbucks <33333

Keep rockin' everyone! I'll be posting more stuff soon, you can try to stay updated through my Instagram: @allyrnarie! :]

xo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment