Time to Say Goodbye...Con te partirò


I look so mad and "dat toe doe!" Ugh, failed attempt at hiding it lol
Sunglasses - Francesca's || Dress - JCPenney || Guitar - MusiciansFriend.com :P
Photos taken by: Jianne Badoy
Edited by: Me and Jianne

I didn't even realize how hippy this photo set looks like and for that, I made sure to include the 'pot' of plant lol! Okay, moving on haha...

Everyone has their first kiss, first love, first boyfriend, first chocolate etc. And of course, there is also the last hello,the last goodbye, and the last song :P (Liam Hemsworth <3 lol). Well, this post is dedicated to my very first guitar that I recently had to let go. :'[ I got it when I was in 6th or 7th grade (so...about 7-8 years ago) and it is with this very guitar that I learned how to play. My aunt bought me a new guitar as a present and I had to part ways with the old, blue one because I didn't have room for two. Since it was a beginner's guitar, I gave it away to a little family friend and I hope she'll learn and enjoy it like I did.

As for my outfit, I wore a printed hi-low dress that contrasts the solid, monochromatic color of the guitar. I wore brown sandals to elicit the brown color of the belt that the dress came with. I accessorized with the brown, circular sunglasses I got from Francesca's when they had a BOGO 50% off sale a couple of weeks ago. That sunglasses with the guitar really made it look like the outfit was sort of inspired by the 60's or 70's. Also, I had on a simple, beige-beaded necklace because the dress already had a lot going on, emphasizing here that "less is more" (shh, there are exceptions for that saying :P).


My very first picture with my first guitar. I'm so chinky! XD
PC: Myles Lozano Haynes (my aunt)

xoxo,
Ally Marie

PS: The title is a song by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman. I always remember it because it was sang by some soloists in the choir I was a part of in 8th grade.

Shout out to Mr. John Flora, my middle school choir instructor and music teacher, who became a quarter-finalist for "the second annual Music Educator Award presented by the GRAMMY Foundation." Congratulations! I am so proud of you and I am so lucky to have you as one of the people who made me love and appreciate music even more.
Check out the article below:
Jersey City music teacher is a quarterfinalist for GRAMMY award

0 comments:

Post a Comment