A Different Kind of Independence



White Ruffled Front Dress - Francesca's || Red Strapped Heels - Nine West || Blue Snake Purse - Forever 21
Photos of me taken by: Blue Jones
Other photos taken by and all edits are by: Me

My actual plan was to post a look just once a week, but this was a special occasion so I'll make an exception. Other than the national holiday today, we had a birthday celebration at Max's Restaurant for my mom's 50th, also known as the golden year, and my little-big sister's 18th birthdays. 

The theme of the party was pink, gold, and green/white, as you can see from the pictures I posted (um...they were taken from the invitation we gave out). So, my mom wore a champagne gold dress, my sister wore pink (her dress was too adorable), my dad wore green, and I opted for white. Yes, I did plan out my outfit and my dad's so that the four of us embodied the party's theme, but nobody caught on lol! And we didn't even get to take a family picture, everyone was so busy. :(

It was also the fourth of July (American Independence day!!!) and with a white dress, which I got as a present from my photographer and sister from another mother and father, Jianne <3, I accessorized it with red-strapped heels and a blue purse. The heels were on sale for $20 at a Nine West Outlet in Atlantic City a while ago and the purse was a Christmas present from a dear friend. And voila! The American (flag) colors :P

One dress made festive for two celebrations.

Of course...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY TO MY DEAREST MOTHER AND EVIL SISTER! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST! <3 Mwahhh :*
And to my sister, Anj, congrats! You'll be 18 and will soon be experiencing a new taste of independence haha enjoy ;P

xoxo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment