Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes

Mmm! Bon appétit! 

Confession: I saw this on tumblr years ago and I just had to make it. The photo on the right was the picture of my very first attempt and I think it came out pretty well so, I decided to make it again. We had a lot of sour cream, oreos, and graham crackers and making this was one way to consume our supply :D It's a simple recipe, you should try making it! Just be careful and don't over-bake it :P

This post includes the recipe I used, which is from Kraft.

Photo originally posted on Instagram. Follow me @allyrnarie


Ingredients:

19  OREO Cookies, divided
2 pkg.  (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup  sugar
1/2 cup  BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1/2 tsp.  vanilla
2  eggs

I used Daisy Sour Cream and 6-7 Oreos


Procedures:
HEAT oven to 350°F.

PLACE 1 cookie in each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Coarsely chop remaining cookies; set aside.
             That is what I did the first time, but this time I crushed our graham crackers because I wanted to get rid of them and placed it in the muffin cups instead. 

BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Spoon into muffin cups.
            I placed the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla in the bowl at the same time because I was lazy. :P The eggs I added one at a time.

BAKE 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours.

REMOVE cheesecakes from muffin pan; discard paper liners. Serve cookie-sides up. (Photo at the top of the post)
             The photo below is what I made this second time.

Kraft Kitchen Tips:

MAKE AHEAD
Wrap each cheesecake with foil; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 3 weeks. When ready to serve, unwrap cheesecakes; refrigerate 4 hours or until thawed.

VARIATION 
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.

xoxo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment