Rainbow Juice (with an unintentional Victoria's Secret Ad)


You may be wondering why it's called "rainbow" when it's green, but that was the name I saw in the book I got this recipe from. It's not the exact recipe, but I prefer it this way. Looks sort of nasty, right? But I love this juice because it tastes great! Not to mention, it's an easy and delicious way to stay healthy :]


Ingredients:

3-5 ice cubes
a bunch of baby spinach (or as many as you can include; the more, the greener!)
4-5 strawberries (small or medium size)
4-6 pineapple cubes (small or medium size)
1 teaspoon of water
1/2 teaspoon sugar (feel free to add a little more if the fruits aren't sweet enough)

Optional:

10-13 blueberries
kale

Procedures:
1. Place the ice cubes in the bottom of the cup, followed with the spinach.
2. Put the fruits in and close the lid with the blade.
3. Blend away!

I chose to drink the juice in a tumbler because I wanted to use my VS Pink tumbler and it looked cute. Haha...so, I didn't mean for it to happen, but it looks like I was advertising Victoria's Secret because I was wearing a top from the store as well.

PINK tumbler - VS Pink || Blue VSX Sport Racerback Tank - Victoria's Secret || Sports Bra - Hollister
Photos taken and edited by:  Me

All the clothes I'm wearing are from high end stores, but I didn't pay the full price for any of them! :D I had a coupon for a bra and I went to Victoria's Secret to redeem it and at that time, the $29.95 tank was on sale for $10 with a bra purchase. Lucky me! Now, the navy blue sports bra I'm wearing has a nice cross back and was on sale for $10 from Hollister and the PINK tumbler, which was originally $19.95, was free with a purchase I made from a VS Pink store (discounted, of course!) The tumbler also came with this really cute, mini Pink pup (image below).


xoxo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment