Let's Go On A Picnic Date



Coca Cola Cap - Coca Cola || White Wayfarer Sunnies - Forever 21 || White V-Neck - Forever 21
Denim Jumper/ Overalls - H&M || Gray Canvas Shoes - Wet Seal 
Photo Credits: Angela Alcarez, Jianne Badoy, Me
Edited by: Me

Hi guys! Now that I'm back from vacation, I can post again! Have you guys gone to any places yet? I'd like to hear some stories and see photos. Also, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please email me at xoxoallymarie@gmail.com :D

Right before we left for our little vacation in Sunny Cali and my old home, Vegas, my friends and I went on a picnic in Hoboken. It was so fun and relaxing that I would really like to do it again. We had a bubble gun that didn't really work when we wanted it to haha! It was only $3.99, I guess it was the performance you'd expect for the price. As for food, my sister and friends prepared Chicken Caesar Wraps (potential future post? :P), Veggie Straws, and Strawberries with Nutella. Very simple! We ended the picnic with a walk to the Newport Waterfront and the breeze was just amazing. It was a day well spent.

On that sunny and breezy day, I wore a denim jumper/ overalls that I got from H&M, I wanted this one kind from Kohl's, but I'm not so sure they still have it. :[ Under it, I had on a white v-neck, but the jumper/ overalls could be easily paired with cropped tops, bandeaus, or tanks for a more summery look than what I have. I accessorized with white wayfarers to go with my white shirt, a pair of gray canvas shoes because the light gray color tied in with the white and blue of my clothes, and lastly, an awesome Vintage Coca Cola cap that I got for free; I mean, anything free is awesome!

Anyway, I really suggest that you all go on a picnic, you won't regret it! It would make a nice and romantic date or just a great way to unwind.

xoxo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment