The Wild West

Sweater - Charlotte Russe || Shirt - Forever 21 || Pants - Forever 21 || Scarf - Macy's
Boots - H&M || Bag - Wet Seal || Hat - Aldo Accessories
Photos taken by Blue Jones

I'm not really one to follow trends because it's a tedious task sometimes, although I try to every now and then. So, as I was reading through fashion sites while Paris Fashion Week was going down, I stumbled upon the slideshow "Blanket Statement: Western Motifs Are Trending" on Style.com. It was the inspiration of this outfit and I made it my mission to include the western motifs. Fortunately, I managed to find pieces in my closet and voila! I tried my best to incorporate the current streety s and you can see them from the geometric prints, the fringes, and suede to the earthy tones of the outfit.

xo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment