Fifty Shades of Gray


Knitted Sweater with Fur - Zara || Shirt - Charlotte Russe || Leggings - Hollister Co.
Boots - Charlotte Russe || Bag - Michael Kors || Coat - Uniqlo
Photos taken by Bim Flores

If you read the title carefully, you should've notice that the color gray is spelled out, not Grey, so don't expect anything in this post to be related to the movie or books haha :P With that said, my outfit is all black and gray, so you understand where I'm coming from. The light gray knit sweater I was wearing is from Zara and, despite it being short-sleeved, it kept me warm against the winter chill. I wanted to make the sweater the focal point of the outfit by wearing simple clothes - a black shirt and black leggings. I wore my black heeled boots from Charlotte Russe to complete the all black look I had going on. I am amazed with those boots by the way, I got them about four years ago and they are still in great condition! Quality before really was so much better than today, they don't make things like they used to. Then, I used my Michael Kors bag to go with the gray scheme because there was already too much black. To top it off, I had my hair in a bun, since there would be a lot happening with the fur and added hair if I had it down.

So that's my look, but moving on, can you believe it's already March? Time is surely flying by so fast! I remember my Economics Professor from my first year of college telling my class that as we continue to grow older, time will only pass by faster. I don't doubt him now, because the year just started but next thing you know, it's Christmas time again! So, as we turn our backs on February and start this new month, we should really try our best to implement a few beneficial changes in our lives. I, for one, started sleeping much earlier than I used to. I'm honestly a hardcore night owl, sleeping as late as 3 a.m. or the occasional 6 a.m.! But I really want to be able to wake up early and get more things done during the day, as oppose to cramming everything at night. I still have a long way to go, but I know I'll get there one day because I'm determined to be an early bird! :D Lol you're probably thinking, "What is with her and the birds?" Anyway, change is a good thing most of the time, so what are you guys trying to change this year? Are you working towards achieving your New Year's Resolutions? (That is if you made resolutions, I personally didn't make any concrete resolutions this year. After making them, I tend to never look at them again haha!) I'd like to hear your stories! :)

xo,
Ally Marie PS: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment