Hudson Eats, Brookfield Place

Photos taken by me

If you are ever in Downtown Manhattan, Battery Park, or World Trade Center, I really recommend going to Hudson Eats at Brookfield Place. They have so many choices and they are all so delicious and appetizing! It is basically a food court, but a fancy one considering Brookfield Place will be a luxury shopping center to be filled with brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Tory Burch, etc.

This place is one of my go to eats when I'm in the area. My favorites are Skinny Pizza, Dos Toros, and Umami Burger. It's basically the same price as Chipotle, so might as well go here since there are more to choose from. Not to mention, they even have Financier and Sprinkles Cupcakes, so you don't even need to walk out and go far to find great dessert.

xo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment