Hakuna Matata

"Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase. Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze!
It means no worries for the rest of your days; it's our problem free philosophy, Hakuna Matata!"
~Lion King


Spring has now officially started, but winter still continues to fight for its everlasting hold over us and isn't ready to let go just yet. So, here is a tribute to the upcoming weeks of weather-confused outfits. This is actually the perfect time to wear leather jackets and I am seizing every opportunity I can to wear them, so long as the temperature doesn't drop below 30 degrees...and I hope it doesn't.

Sweater - American Eagle Outfitters || Vest - Hand-me-down || Leggings - VS Pink
Shoes - Nike via Macy's || Jacket - New York & Co. || Beanie - Wet Seal || Bag - Urban Outfitters
Photos taken by Blue Jones

Now that the weather is gradually getting warmer, there's no need to wear layers upon layers of clothing to stay warm. Adieu to those thick and heavy coats! I can now wear light pieces of clothing on my off days, which is, to be honest, majority of the time. I very much enjoy dressing comfortably in just my leggings and sneakers or combat boots without having to worry too much about feeling the chill of cold in my bones. A beanie still screams winter but, since it's still slightly cold and I love Disney, I wore my Hakuna Matata one from Wet Seal.

xo,
Ally Marie

PS: Are my editing skills getting better? :P I need to learn how to edit properly, playing around with the tools doesn't always produce the best results lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment