Met Gala 2015 || Re: Hiatus

The Met Gala was held on May 4, 2015 and this year's fashion exhibit is titled, "China: Through the Looking Glass." For those who are unaware, the gala is an annual fundraiser for the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. Guests at this event are expected to wear formal attires that match the exhibit's theme and the following are my top 10 favorite looks from the Red Carpet.

Top 5 Women
Rosie Huntington - Atelier Versace || Karolina Kurkova - Tommy Hilfiger
Kendall Jenner - Calvin Klein Collection || Karli Kloss - Atelier Versace || Kate Hudson - Michael Kors

Top 5 Men
Justin Bieber - Balmain || George Clooney - Giorgio Armani || James Marsden - Ermenegildo Zegna
Adrien Brody - Dolce & Gabbana Alta Sartoria || Ansel Elgort - Tom Ford

The exhibit will be open from May 7 to August 16. 2015 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.

Re: Hiatus
I haven't posted in such a long time and I guess that I basically went on a forced hiatus. I wanted to post and shoot so many looks, but unfortunately, I had to focus on school. Although, now that the semester is over and summer break has commenced, expect for an incessant upload of posts! I can't wait to share with you guys all the exciting stuff I have planned. Here's a sneak peek of my next post:


Stay tuned!

xo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment