Boho Dreams

“My true self is free. It cannot be contained.”
~Marcus Aurelius

Top - Forever 21 || Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters || Kimono Cardigan - Vinted App
Sandals - Charlotte Russe || Bag - American Rag @ Macy's || Headband - Icing || Sunnies - Francesca's
Photos taken by: Jianne Badoy and Raphael Talatala (3rd and 9th photos)

There's really no stopping summer and music festivals from going down now. So many fun events are happening everyday and I wish I could attend all of them, but that would be so exhausting and expensive haha! Although, one I wish I could've been a part of was Coachella, which was the sole inspiration for my bohemian look the weekend it transpired. I am just in love with my long kimono cardigan, despite all the stares I get while walking down the street when wearing it; nothing beats dressing like a hippy!

xo,
Ally Marie

1 comment:

  1. I'm crazy in love with your outer...

    also check out my blog please thankyou<3
    jesselsanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete