The First of Many...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
There really isn't any other proper way of starting a blog than posting an essay lol. Don't mind my corniness, if you follow my posts [and I hope that you do], you'll encounter it more :P Anyway, I can't even begin to tell you about the countless times I've attempted to start a blog; the farthest I usually got was creating the blog itself, but I never posted any entries. Now that it's a new year, I really want to go through with this [yay me!] haha so, I want to say that this will be a fashion blog, I've always loved sharing my outfits [even when they're not the best, sadly :p] and dreamed of being a fashion blogger, but honestly, this blog will probably not be focused solely on fashion. As of now, I have decided that this blog will be an outlet for all my craziness, mind-disorderliness, and creativity(ness). We'll just see how this blog develops. |^-^|

I hope you guys like what I have to share or say and well...


HERE GOES NOTHING!

[Wish me luck!]

xoxo,
Ally Marie

2 comments:

  1. Heyyyy :-) Welcome to blogging! And I hope to see more posts from you! Yupp, outfits, foodies you make (becoz youre such a great chef!) and other ramdom rants..promise no judging lol.. I dont know how to put comments here..but I am definitely commenting harhar :P Seeya around xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! XD I hope you post on yours too! <3

      Delete