Collared and Laced

"It is difficult to see why lace should be expensive; it is mostly holes.
~Mary Wilson Little

Shirt - Calypso St. Barth || Dress - H&M || Wedges - Coach || Bag - Kate Spade
Photos taken by Jianne Badoy

Summer has officially started and Mother Nature is surely making it known. As soon as I walk out the door, I feel as if I'm in the Sahara Desert. I instantaneously melt in the heat and can only imagine diving into a pool. Unfortunately, I have to experience this every single day because I'm taking summer classes in the city. I'm always in the heat and then I'm in air conditioned buildings, where it becomes too cold the longer I stay inside. And it really doesn't help that my classes are 4 hours long! I'm on a constant dilemma of choosing an outfit to wear, nevertheless, I'm surviving haha!

This look's color palette is just perfect for the desert-like summer heat we've been having here in the east coast, a reminder to choose lighter colors when making your outfit! ;) Stay hydrated guys and enjoy the summer...while it lasts!

xo,
Ally Marie

4 comments:

  1. I want your bag<3 and I really really like your dress, I always think pastel is such a sweet color for summer<3

    anw check out also my summer outfit on my blog please and tell me what you think<3 and also
    I'd love to keep in touch with fellow fashion bloggers<3

    jesselsanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D <3 and I love your outfits! I'll definitely try to keep up with your blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I like very much this outfit, perfect for this hot summer! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And no problem with the IFB friendship, thanks for requesting! I'll check out your pages when I get the chance! :)

      Delete