Liebster Award Nomination


A nomination? I can't believe it! My blog is still under a big "Under Construction" sign and I still got nominated somehow. Well, I'm only two months late, but I would just like to thank Savannah of Savannah Rose for the nomination. I really like her blog, go check it out! You won't regret spending time on doing that, I promise.


So, there are rules for this award, which can be found at the end of this post.. I'm not a big fan of too much self-promotion, but here it goes!

11 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love, love, love chocolate
2. I lived in Las Vegas, NV for almost two years
3. I was born in the Philippines
4. I am somewhat addicted to Starbucks (Gold Level member! :D)
5. I'm a scatter brain because I have too many hobbies for my own good... on top of having lots of things I want and have to do. (The perfect equation right there)
6. I don't really like soda
7. I love huskies! (type of dog)
8. My sleeping schedule is horrendous and I barely get sleep.
9. I love eggs
10. (Running out of ideas here...) I'm weird. Lol! :P
11. I speak Tagalog and English fluently and I'm currently learning French.

11 Questions To Answer:

1. Favorite travel destination?
I don't really travel much, although I really want to in the near future! I want to go to Paris, Greece, London, Spain, Australia....!!!! But, as of now, my favorite travel destination would be New York or the mall haha.

2. Dream job?
Shopping! I wish I got paid to shop for myself lol

3. Most worn nail polish color? Brand?
Anything of the blue hue. I love Essie, but it's so pricey.

4. Post your favorite photo of all time. (not really a question but trying to make this interesting)
This is really tough :/ but here's one!





















It's too adorable!

5. Favorite room in your house and why?
My room, of course! I love interior design and my room is somewhat nicely decorated :D I also helped in choosing most of our furniture in our apartment.

6.  What makes you happiest?
Hmm... Doing the things I want and being with people I care about.

7. Most treasured possession?
My convoluted mind.

8. Wedding song?
"I Choose You" by Sara Bareilles (maybe just for a slideshow or video lol)

9. Dream shopping spree location (city or store)
Paris and New York and Milan and London and LAX

10. Scariest experience?
For the lack of a better memory, a roller coaster ride when I was around 6. I cried a whole bucket or two after the ride. :P

11. Go to websites when you’re bored?
Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Yahoo! Email (I currently have 1000+ in my inbox), and lots more...

11 Nominated Blogs:
(No Specific Order)

1. The Ally in Design

2. Zia

3. The Cluttered Closet

4. Love, Yna

5. My Little Happy Place

6. Forever Vanny

7. If Words Spoke

8. The Starlet Letter

9. Eat Read Love

10. I Eat Fashion

11. Mini Style Hacker

11 Questions To Nominated Bloggers:

1. What is your favorite food?
2. Who is your inspiration or who do you look up to and why?
3. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
4. What do you think is the most beautiful thing in this world?
5. Give a color that most resembles your personality.
6. What was the last song you listened to?
7. Define "friend"
8. If you get stranded on an island, what three things would you want with you?
9. What is your passion and what made it your passion?
10. What is your favorite holiday and why?
11. What kind of pet do you want have, if you don't have it yet?

Liebster Award Rules:

1. Thank the blog that nominated you, and link their blog link on your blog.
2. Display the Liebster Award (image) on your blog.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions about yourself, that is provided by the blog that nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve this award (Note: the blog does have to have under 1000 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominated blogs to answer.
7. List all of these rules (you can copy and paste)
8. Inform the nominated blogs about this award, and also provide a link for them to your post, so then they can understand the rules (because they may not have even heard about it).

Good luck to all nominees! :]

xoxo,
Ally Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment