On Tough Grounds

"You will never know your limits unless you push yourself to them."
~Unknown


Forever 21 Vest || Aldo Sunnies || Janette Fashion Dress || Soda Cut-out Booties
Photos taken by Jianne Badoy

My friend Jianne and I were literally on tough grounds because as we were shooting, the mosquitoes in her backyard were feasting on us. We had to keep moving and shaking to avoid getting too many bites; it was ridiculous and somewhat difficult, but we managed to take a couple of decent photos haha!

Moving on, this will officially be my last post for Ally Unrestricted. I'm not deleting my blog, but I've been sort of unhappy with the overall outcome of my blog, so I decided to change some things. Hopefully I can relaunch my blog by the end of this month, but we'll see! Stay tuned, my loves.

xo,
Ally

0 comments:

Post a Comment