Brooklyn Bridge

"One step at a time is good walking."
~Proverb

Nike Roshe Run
Photos taken by Anj Lozano

I've lived in the east coast for about 9 years now, but I never walked the Brooklyn Bridge until this summer. When you look at the bridge, all you think is that it's so long of a walk, but it actually isn't bad. It's a 1.1 mile walk and the only thing I'll complain about is that we walked the bridge on a such a scolding hot day haha! Also, the people who would just stop walking in the middle and block everyone else... No regrets though, it was fun and afterwards, we ate at Grimaldi's in Dumbo, Brooklyn. It was probably the best pizza I've ever eaten, totally worth the long wait. So, what are you waiting for? Walk that bridge and eat some Grimaldi's! :P

Tip: There are people in the middle of the bridge that sell magnets and keychains for cheap prices, I suggest you take advantage of that.

xo,
Ally

0 comments:

Post a Comment