Nashville, TN

"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog...
~Elvis Presley


This was my second time visiting Nashville and it was just as great as the first. There is still so much to see, maybe I'll come back and actually go into the museums; my family kept complaining about the walking and money spending haha! Oh, Filipinos... Still, I have to say walking down "Broadway" was fun! And yes, they have a street named Broadway too, NYC isn't the only one. 

Despite the scorching heat that day, it was great because you were constantly wrapped in the sounds of live music performances coming from the bars and restaurants that lined down Broadway. This place certainly isn't one for you to sulk around at, especially with such nice people greeting you! I wish you guys get a chance to visit this cool place, in the meantime, I hope my photos will be enough for ya!

xo,
Ally

0 comments:

Post a Comment