V-Day Mini Series: Wine Not?


 

Dress - [Not available] || Necklace - Arden B. || Heels - Macy's
Photos taken by Jianne Badoy

It's that time of the year when stores, restaurants, and almost everywhere you go is adorned with red and pink hearts. Now, you're either stressing about making plans with your beloved, not being in a relationship, or just not caring at all haha! Whatever you end up doing, just don't forget to spread some love. After all, it's Valentine's Day and love is what it's all about.

This weekend is for everyone, not just for couples. If you are still trying to think of plans to do, here are some suggestions:

  • Dine
  • Bowling
  • Ice Skating
  • Dessert Dates
  • Watch Movies
  • Shopping Spree
  • Weekend Getaway (President's Day on Monday = Day off!)
  • Sleepovers! (What my friends and I will be up to this weekend)

Anyway, I've been pretty unlucky with the past two photoshoots I had planned. They were both collaborations and the first one was cancelled because it was extremely cold. The second one, my friend got into a very minor accident, but the show had to go on, so I had to do this shoot by myself. In this set, I tried to incorporate the colors of the holiday without being too direct and ended up wearing a black and burgundy dress. I wore my black heels and this pair is my favorite because they are so comfortable; it's simple, but classy and goes with so many outfits. Then, I finished off the look with a few gold accessories and voila!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

xo,
Ally Marie


0 comments:

Post a Comment