Love, is it?


Green Plaid Shirt - Forever21 || Black V-neck - Charlotte Russe
Brown Corduroy shorts - Forever21 || LOVE beanie - Charlotte Russe 
Jean Jacket - Macy's || Trim Biker Boots - boohoo.com

So, I can't believe my last post was from January! :O I didn't know that I haven't posted in such a long time. Now, this outfit was supposed to be a winter post, but I got caught up with other complications and things that I never got to it until now. And this time, I had someone to actually take photograph of moi! Special thanks to Jianne Badoy <3. 



Winter is thankfully coming to an end, I am honestly sick of  all the snow, even if it's beautiful when it's falling. Despite the winter's chilly temperatures, it is still a season in which shorts could be worn in! Majority of the time, the temperature is not under 20 degrees, so you can definitely take an opportunity to wear shorts. The trick is layering! 

We layer tops, so, we can layer bottoms as well. I wore my shorts with a pair of warm, thick leggings and I was able to stay warm. If you're still cold, then add another layer of leggings! :P As for the top, I layered a cami, a shirt, a long-sleeve plaid shirt, and a jean jacket. (I also wore a coat that was appropriate for the weather that day, otherwise I would've died from the cold during my commute to school! Exaggerating, of course :D)


Don't forget to wear a hat, a scarf, and your gloves! These accessories are very important to staying warm during the winter; they're practically in every store and aren't costly, so if you don't own any, which would be insane, go invest in a couple! This beanie has been my favorite this winter and you probably see it a lot on my Instagram feed haha :]



xoxo,
Ally Marie

Photos taken by: Jianne Badoy

1 comment:

  1. This series of photos is so cute! Love your style..

    I checked out your site and nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check out the details on my site www.savannahrose.net

    Hope you accept, looking forward to reading your answers!

    Savannah

    ReplyDelete