Back at It Again

"Summer always ends with good memories."
~Unknown

Forever 21 V-Neck || Charlotte Russe Capris || Restricted Flats
H&M Handbag || Ray Ban Aviators || Michael Kors Watch
Photos taken by Jianne Badoy

Our happy days are over, as many would say haha! Summer break is now officially over and I'm back in school for the fall. I'm so grateful to have gotten the chance to visit so many places and see so many loved ones, despite the fact that I had classes all summer long. Anyway, I can't wait to share these places with you guys; I have one more post from my stay in Tennessee coming up this week, so stay tuned for that!

As for this look, we're entering the fall season and I decided this would be a nice transition because of the hues, but is simple enough to keep you cool in the summer heat. Also, it's a good outfit for the first several days of school, it looks put together that it shows you care, but in reality, it's comfortable and you'd rather be home...binge watching on Netflix. :P

Good luck this sem, everyone!

xo,
Ally

0 comments:

Post a Comment